We are seeking a candidate who is/has:
- Substantial experience in relationship building, customer acquisition and partnerships. Preferably a proven track record of commercia growth in current and/or previous roles (2+ years)
- Fluent in English (C2), German is a plus and other languages are a plus. In the office, we mainly speek Dutch and English.
- Ability to manage multiple client needs, organizational goals and team input simultaneously.
- Skillful project management and detail-orientated approach.
- Experience and/or affinity with marketing, strategic brand building and trade marketing solutions is a strong
- Your digital skills are up to date and you are a fast learner (we work with HubSpot)
- Must be willing and able to travel upon client request.
- A relevant bachelor’s or post-graduate degree
- Residing in the Netherlands with a global outlook / International mindset.
As a Business Development Manager, your pivotal responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and expanding the current portfolio of international clients, while securing new key accounts to achieve business objectives.
- You will work collaboratively with the design and project management teams to develop innovative product solutions that excite clients.
- You will translate customer requirements and brand challenges into new product proposals.
- Travel globally to (sustainably) visit clients upon request.
- Improve the quality of our solutions by gathering new customer insights and feedback.
- Build long-term relationships and partnerships with clients and partners.
- Above all, ensure our clients’ and partners’ satisfaction.
At Dekkers, we prioritize nurturing a workplace environment that cultivates creativity and innovation. Our team is dedicated, diverse, and driven to make a positive impact in our industry. We offer a collaborative work environment, extensive professional development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package to promote a healthy work/life balance. We regularly engage in fun activities such as team-building days, sports events, travel excursions, and social gatherings over drinks.
Join our team:
Interested in being part of a dynamic team shaping the future of trade marketing? Look no further, as we encourage you to apply by filling in the form below and bring your skills, energy, and ideas. Together, we can achieve remarkable results for our customers and cultivate a bright future.