What you are going to do
- You analyse the wishes and requirements of customers and translate them into a correct technical configuration and price,
- You are responsible for the qualitative completion and efficient processing of comprehensive product quotations,
- You support the Sales department with product technical questions,
- You provide the right input to the order process and offer support in case of issues in the handling of orders,
- You maintain contacts with suppliers and advise on product line choices,
- You will actively participate in on-the-job and external training courses within your field of expertise; this is how we maintain the knowledge level of a partial specialisation within the product portfolio and also the required certifications of the various manufacturers that PCI works with.
The job requirements
- HBO (technical) work and thinking level
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- You are proactive, analytical, independent, enthusiastic, customer- and solution-oriented, enterprising, result-oriented, stress-resistant, flexible, accurate, representative and above all an absolute team player. In addition, you are flexible with regard to irregular working hours
- Command of the Dutch & English language, both verbally and in writing. German is an advantage.
- Possession of Microsoft server certificates (MSCA) is an advantage.
- You have good knowledge and understanding of business processes and can translate these into solutions
- In possession of driving licence B
What can we offer you?
PCI Nederland offers you the opportunity to develop your career in an informal working environment where taking the initiative and responsibility is key. You will be working in a team with a good working atmosphere and nice colleagues, at an ambitious growing company that operates at the forefront of business innovation.
And furthermore, you get:
- An independent position, in which you are part of an enthusiastic and expert team within a growing organisation;
- A good salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
- Good fringe benefits such as an attractive pension scheme with 50% employer's contribution;
- 25 holiday days with the possibility to earn 4 more;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Lease car (electric is possible);
- Extensive range (and budget) of development and training opportunities;
- An enjoyable Friday afternoon drink;
- Regular team and company outings.