From the beautiful city of 's-Hertogenbosch, you will expand our market in Africa and the Middle East. You will spend a lot of time on acquisition and will build, expand and maintain your own network. You will maintain a lot of contact with farmers and distributors in your sales area. You will not only get to know your end-customer and their motivations to buy, but you will also invest in sustainable relationships with relevant distributors. There is a lot of room for your own input to grow the market there.
Occasionally, you travel to Africa or the Middle East. The rest of the time, you actively build your network from the Netherlands. This requires a healthy dose of courage and adaptability. You have to be able to move socially in these countries, even from a distance. It is therefore an advantage if you are familiar with the different cultures, the business etiquette and the communication involved, or if you can master these quickly.
In Africa and the Middle East, social media are widely used for business purposes. Knowledge of social communication channels is therefore relevant, and it is important that you are visible. You will further develop the market through your own social selling plan.
This will be your challenge
Within the dynamics of the agricultural and export world, you are responsible for:
- Conducting market research on new territories and selecting the right importers and distributors.
- Establishing and maintaining intensive contacts worldwide with feed companies, integrators, distributors, etc.
- Development of existing relationships into partnerships
- Increasing turnover through active marketing, acquisition and pioneering.
- Pro-active acquisition: finding and staying in contact with potential leads
- Implementing your social selling plan, think of the use of social media, webinars, etc.
- Proactively responding to opportunities and developments.
- Negotiating prices and contract terms. Making calculations.
- Advising, training and supervising local sales staff of customers.
This is you
- You have a minimum of a higher professional education (HBO) work and thinking level, preferably in an (agricultural) commercial direction, and are looking for a 2nd/3rd step in your career.
- You have a drive for acquisition and networking; for finding, getting in touch with and staying in contact with potential leads, and for deepening existing relationships.
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector is not a must, Champrix is happy to teach you how it works and why it is such a great product!
- You have experience in developing new business.
- You are interested in or have experience with the culture of Africa and/or the Middle East and are willing to travel internationally (approx. 5-10% of your time).
- A thorough command of the English language is required. Knowledge of the French language is a big plus.
- You have an active presence in social/online media and know how to reach your target groups and vice versa.
- You work together with your colleagues from marketing on campaigns, with your colleagues from nutrition on the customer products and with your colleagues from customer service for the orders.
Ready for adventure?
Are you interested in this entrepreneurial sales position? Then apply immediately for this wonderful international challenge!